Coronavirus COVID-19 Accessible Resources
Here WWDA have collected a list accessible resources relating to COVID-19.
The resources list below cover a a range of topics relating to the coronavirus and how to get by during the pandemic.
- Australian Government COVID-19 Fact Sheets
- Collaborating 4 Inclusion COVID-19 Planning Resource for People with Disability
Easy Read and Easy English
A number of organisation have produced information that is easy to read and understand on the Coronavirus COVID-19:
- WWDA Easy English Book: About Coronavirus [DOC] [PDF]
- Australian Government Easy Read Coronavirus Resources
- Access Easy English COVID-19 Resources
- Council for Intellectual DisabilityEasy Read Coronavirus resources
- Victorian Advocacy League for Individuals with Disability Easy English Resources.
- Access Easy English: What is PPE?
The organisations below have provided Auslan videos on coronavirus COVID-19:
- Expressions Australia
- First Peoples Disability Network Australia (FPDN)
- The Australian Federation of Disability Organisations (AFDO)
- Deaf can:do
The organisations below have provided information on coronavirus COVID-19 in different languages:
- WWDA (About Coronavirus in 11 languages from around the world)
- Ethnolink (24 languages from around the world)
- Northern Territory Government (Aboriginal Languages for remote communities)
- SBSRadio Coronavirus Updates (63 languages from around the world).
To find our more about The Coronavirus (COVID-19) go to the WWDA Coronavirus webpage here.