Disabled People’s Organisations Submission on Royal Commission Terms of Reference
Disabled People’s Organisations Australia (DPO Australia) has developed its Submission on the draft Terms of Reference for the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Exploitation and Neglect of People with Disability.
- Centrality of the experience of people with disability
- Structural and systemic issues
- Redress and reparation
- Self, individual and systemic advocacy
- Investigation units
- Potential definitions
- Carolyn Frohmader (Women with Disabilities Australia) – 0438 535 123
- Matthew Bowden (People with Disability Australia) – 0405 491 359
- Damian Griffis (First People’s Disability Network Australia) – 0412 979 857
- Dwayne Cranfield (National Ethnic Disability Alliane) – 0407 878 933
This document was prepared by Carolyn Frohmader and Dr. Meg Clement-Couzner for and on behalf of DPO Australia.