Women with Disabilities Australia (WWDA) invites nominations from WWDA members who would like to become Management Committee Members.
- There are five vacancies on the Management Committee.
- Committee members will be appointed for a 3-year term beginning at the next Annual General Meeting in January 2019.
- Nominations must be received by 5:30pm on Tuesday 4 December 2018.
- If more nominations are received than available vacancies, a ballot will be held. Nominees may then be asked to prepare a short statement as to why they are seeking election to the Committee.
- Office bearers will be elected at the first Committee meeting following the Annual General Meeting.
How to Nominate
- Please download and read the WWDA Management Committee Position Description (DOC).
- Please download, complete and return the Nomination Form (DOC).
- To be eligible for nomination, individuals must:
- Identify as a woman with disability.
- Be a full member of WWDA.
- Live in Australia.
If you are not currently a member of WWDA but would like to nominate, please send a completed Membership Form along with your nomination.
NB: Please contact WWDA on the details below if you would like the nomination form in a different format or to make a nomination by phone or other method.
Please return completed forms to:
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
For further information, please call:
0438 535 123