Disabled People’s Organisations Australia (DPO Australia) has developed its Submission on the draft Terms of Reference for the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Exploitation and Neglect of People with Disability.
- Centrality of the experience of people with disability
- Structural and systemic issues
- Redress and reparation
- Self, individual and systemic advocacy
- Investigation units
- Potential definitions
- Carolyn Frohmader (Women with Disabilities Australia) – 0438 535 123
- Matthew Bowden (People with Disability Australia) – 0405 491 359
- Damian Griffis (First People’s Disability Network Australia) – 0412 979 857
- Dwayne Cranfield (National Ethnic Disability Alliane) – 0407 878 933
This document was prepared by Carolyn Frohmader and Dr. Meg Clement-Couzner for and on behalf of DPO Australia.