Today we sent out a WWDA Newsletter to our members and subscribers with updates from the team and the industry.
Today’s Newsletter includes information on:
- The New WWDA LEAD Project
- The recording of the Rural Women with Disability COVID-19 Webinar
- Heidi La Paglia wins the Disability Sector Award at Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards Night!
- Ms Patricia Malowney OAM appointed to the new Fire Rescue Victoria
- Meet the artist behind the WWDA LEAD artwork – Ailie Banks
Disability Royal Commission (DRC)
- WWDA’s Response to Emergency Planning Issues Paper
- #MakeItSafeToSpeak Update
- DRC Research Reports
- Building Trauma Awareness Webinar Series
WWDA Youth Network Update
- WWDA Youth Newsletters
- Restarting the second independent assessment
- Disability Gateway website feedback
- Want to learn more about politics?
- Women learning, women working: how disability and gender shape careers
- Upcoming ANROWS research grants