The WWDA LEAD Art Prize is now complete
The WWDA LEAD Art Prize was open to all women, girls, feminine identifying and non-binary people with disability living in Australia aged 15 years and over.
WWDA received an overwhelming response to the WWDA LEAD Art Prize, with 112 entries received from entrants in all states and territories, living in metropolitan/regional/rural and remote communities. All entries will continue to be virtually exhibited in the WWDA LEAD Art Prize Gallery.
Thank you to everyone who entered the prize, and thank you to our incredible judges Larissa MacFarlane, Fiona Hamilton and Meleika Gesa-Fatafehi. To stay updated about more WWDA LEAD opportunities, become a WWDA member – it’s free!
And the winners are…
People’s Choice Awards
Highly Commended Entrants Across all Categories
- Leading Together (Rebecca Newell)
- Desert Dive (Casey Gray)
- A Seat at the Table (Ferris Knight)
- The Ballerina (Elizabeth Meldrum)
- You Shape Us (Fiona McIntosh)
- Behind The Mask (Taki Sims)
- Meet me at the gates (Anna Angel)
- Life Isn’t Always in Black & White (Kim Simpson)
WWDA Youth Picks
- Pathways (Tahira Kelly)
- Be Seen, Be Heard (Kylie Wright)
- Second Skin (Sam King)
- Dams Getting Low (Chloe Wigg)
- “You Are Always On My Mind – Jessica M” (Amy James)
- All of my love for you (Hannah Allen)