The WWDA LEAD Art Prize is now complete
The WWDA LEAD Art Prize was open to all women, girls, feminine identifying and non-binary people with disability living in Australia aged 15 years and over.
WWDA received an overwhelming response to the WWDA LEAD Art Prize, with 112 entries received from entrants in all states and territories, living in metropolitan/regional/rural and remote communities. All entries will continue to be virtually exhibited in the WWDA LEAD Art Prize Gallery.
Thank you to everyone who entered the prize, and thank you to our incredible judges Larissa MacFarlane, Fiona Hamilton and Meleika Gesa-Fatafehi. To stay up to date about more WWDA LEAD opportunities, make sure to stay connected here.
And the winners are…
People’s Choice Awards
Highly Commended Entrants Across all Categories
- Leading Together (Rebecca Newell)
- Desert Dive (Casey Gray)
- A Seat at the Table (Ferris Knight)
- The Ballerina (Elizabeth Meldrum)
- You Shape Us (Fiona McIntosh)
- Behind The Mask (Taki Sims)
- Meet me at the gates (Anna Angel)
- Life Isn’t Always in Black & White (Kim Simpson)
WWDA Youth Picks
- Pathways (Tahira Kelly)
- Be Seen, Be Heard (Kylie Wright)
- Second Skin (Sam King)
- Dams Getting Low (Chloe Wigg)
- “You Are Always On My Mind – Jessica M” (Amy James)
- All of my love for you (Hannah Allen)
If you require any further information you can contact us in the following ways:
- Contact us via our Contact Us page.
- Use the National Relay service to call us. Call 1800 555 677 and ask for 0488 417 875
- Need a translator? Call 131 450 and ask for 0488 417 875
- Send a letter to PO Box 407, Lenah Valley, Tasmania 7008, Australia