Applications have now closed
Why was I not accepted into the program?
For both mentees and mentors, if you have not been accepted into the program that means that unfortunately, we did not find anyone who would be a great fit for you and what you’re wanting to get out of the program (or give to the program).
To be involved in other ways:
- Join in a WWDA LEAD Peer Networking session
- Subscribe to and get involved with the WWDA Youth Network (for under 30’s)
- Write for the WWDA LEAD Blog
- Check out and write a story for the Our Site website
- Share your story as part of the Disability Royal Commission.
We do hope that you will continue to be involved with WWDA, in continuing our important work in helping to elevate the voices of women, girls, feminine identifying and non-binary people with disability in Australia.