Topic: LGBTIQA+ and Disability – 15th June 2022
Join our LEAD virtual peer networking event. Chat to other women, girls, feminine identifying and non-binary people with disability who are leaders in our communities, share ideas, learn more about how to get involved in LEAD activities and have some fun!
- When: Wednesday, June 15 2022
- Time: 5:30 – 6:30 pm (AEST)
- Where: Via Zoom link to be sent on the day of the event.
The event will be held on Zoom. The meeting link will be sent to you when you register via Humanitix. Captioners and AUSLAN interpreters will be online.
Save the date!
- WWDA Peer-Networking – July 20 2022
- WWDA Peer-Networking – August 17 2022
- WWDA Peer-Networking – September 21 2022
Stay tuned for more information on our upcoming Leadership Summit! Become a member!