In the lead up to the 2022 Federal Election, WWDA worked with our National Policy Advisory Group (PAG) to identify the policy priorities of women, girls, feminine identifying and non-binary people with disability.
WWDA’s Election Platform summarises key issues facing our community in 2022, and calls on major parties and political candidates to take action in the following areas:
- Safety From all Forms of Gender-Based Violence
- The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Climate Change, Emergency Planning and Disaster Mitigation
- Economic Security
- Leadership and Decision-Making.