Yesterday we sent out a WWDA Newsletter to our members and subscribers with updates from the team and the industry.
If you would like to receive these emails you can become member or subscribe.
Today’s Newsletter includes information on:
- New LEAD blog series
- International Day for People with Disability (IDPwD)
- Follow and subscribe to WWDA Youth
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence
National Disability Strategy (NDS)
- WWDA’s Response to the NDS Position Paper
Disability Royal Commission (DRC)
- New DRC public hearing for women and girls with disability!
- Next weeks public hearing
- Interim Report Released
- New Police, Courts and Prisons page!
- Article promoting Amy James, Our Site and the WWDA Youth Advisory Group!
- The convention of states parties on the Convention on the Rights of Persons With Disabilities (COSP 13)
- Macquarie University Survey
- Professional or certified Auslan/English Interpreters wanted
- New website to help you plan your next accessible holiday.
- New COVID-19 information videos available