Yesterday we sent out a WWDA Newsletter to our members and subscribers with updates from the team and the industry.
Today’s Newsletter includes information on:
- New LEAD blog series
- International Day for People with Disability (IDPwD)
- Follow and subscribe to WWDA Youth
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence
National Disability Strategy (NDS)
- WWDA’s Response to the NDS Position Paper
Disability Royal Commission (DRC)
- New DRC public hearing for women and girls with disability!
- Next weeks public hearing
- Interim Report Released
- New Police, Courts and Prisons page!
- Article promoting Amy James, Our Site and the WWDA Youth Advisory Group!
- The convention of states parties on the Convention on the Rights of Persons With Disabilities (COSP 13)
- Macquarie University Survey
- Professional or certified Auslan/English Interpreters wanted
- New website to help you plan your next accessible holiday.
- New COVID-19 information videos available