Our last newsletter of the year was sent out to our members and subscribers just before the WWDA office finished up for Christmas.
December’s newsletter included information on:
- WWDA office hours over the Christmas and New year period.
- WWDA’s Annual Report
- WWDA’s Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Our leadership survey
- My Journey to Leadership – By Anj Barker OAM
- Would you like to contribute to our blog? (Paid Opportunity)
Disability Royal Commission (DRC)
- Support the #EndSegregation Campaign
- Tell our stories to the DRC #EndSegregation
- Report on the experiences of people with disability during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic
- Listen to a recent podcast on the DRC Support Services
WWDA Youth Network Update
- WWDA Youth Advisory panel
- Subscribe to WWDA Youth newsletters
- Time to have your say on the NDIS assessments
- Raising Children
- Positive Parenting Program
- Star Victoria – Giving Voice to Families where a parent has intellectual disability.
- The Conference of States Parties on the Convention on the Rights of Persons With Disabilities (COSP 13)
- New website helps you to recognise abuse in LGBTQ relationships
- New ANROWS Research
- Disability Inclusion Strategy
- IDA survey report of participation of people with disability
- Diverting justice: Is the law failing people with disability?
- VALID helping you to support your family with the NDIS
- Everyone deserves to be safe and feel respected in a relationship