Our February Newsletter was sent out to our members and subscribers.
February’s newsletter included information on:
- Join and follow in other ways!
- WWDA LEAD Webinar Series | We can all be leaders
- WWDA Youth Hangout!
- Coming soon!
- WWDA Blog – Why I stopped raising my hand
- What is a Mentor?
Disability Royal Commission
- The overrepresentation of First Nations People with cognitive disability in the criminal justice system warrants its own Disability Royal Commission Hearing
- New Issues Paper – Promoting Inclusion
- Public Hearing – Criminal Justice
- Third Progress Report released
- Are you getting the best out of your NDIS funding?
- Have your say on NDIS Independent Assessments
- COVID-19 Vaccines roll-out
- COVID-19 Hotline still available for people with disability
- Other updates and resources
- International Women’s Day – 8 March
- Access to disability services by culturally diverse women
- Disability Transport Standards