Our March Newsletter was sent out to our members and subscribers.
If you would like to receive these emails you can become member or subscribe.
March’s newsletter included information on:
- New WWDA Staff Member – Elly Desmarchelier
Disability Royal Commission
- #OurDisabilityRoyalCommission: A webinar for women with disability on how to get involved.
- New Disability Royal Commission resources on WWDA website
- New Research Report Released
- WWDA LEAD Scholarships now open!
- Have a question about the Scholarships?
- Are you artistic? Submit to our Art Prize!
- We Can All Be Leader Webinar Recording
- What is emotional violence?
- Concerns for NDIS access and eligibility proposal
- COVID-19 Vaccines roll-out
- If you are eligible, book your vaccine online
- Audio Description Campaign from Blind Association Australia (BCA)