Our May Newsletter was sent out to our members and subscribers.
If you would like to receive these emails you can become member or subscribe.
May’s newsletter included information on:
- Meet our new Project Officer – Saphia Grant!
- NDIS and Gender Webinar – next week!
- Photographs, drawings, paintings, craft – do you have a hidden talent?
- WWDA LEAD Scholarships applications announced!
- New WWDA LEAD Blog posts
- WWDA’s response to the NDIS Autism Consultation Paper
- Federal Budget – What does it mean for women and girls with disabilities?
- In case you missed it: WWDA responds to the Inquiry into Independent Assessments
Inquiry into the purpose, intent and adequacy of the Disability Support Pension
Disability Royal Commission
- August Public Hearing for women and girls – Share your story
- Disability Royal Commission extended!
- New Issues Paper: The experiences of culturally and linguistically diverse people with disability
- WWDA’s DRC Submissions
- Upcoming Public Hearings
- New Research Report – Experiences of domestic violence among women with restrictive long-term health conditions
- Why people with disability are not receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?
- More information on Our Site
- New Disability Provider Alert
- Gender and Sexuality
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Survey
- National Disability Strategy Stage 2 consultation reports
- Blind Citizens Australia (BCA) Scholarships Program
- Anytime Care