We are excited to announce the 14 selected applicants for our first round of WWDA LEAD scholarships.
The WWDA LEAD scholarships, offered to all existing and new WWDA members are an opportunity to apply for a range of leadership and/or training courses that will help develop leadership skills. The first round has now been finalised with the second round to come in 2022.
We received a high number of impressive applications for this round and it has been a very difficult process to narrow it down.
Some of the successful applicants for this round include:
- Tammy Milne | Training and Assessment
- Sarah Guinevere Heald |Training and Assessment
- Margherita Dall’ Occo | Key concepts in social justice
- Zione Phiri | Public Speaking
- Rosanna Smith | Disability Advocacy
- Pan Karanikolas | Easy English Training/ policy purpose and advocacy training
- Julieann Ryan | Positive Leadership Training
- Joss Morgan | User Experience Design for accessibility
- Amy Marks | Conduct an accessible building Audit
- Terese Corkish | Easy English Training
- Julia Bak | Easy English & Auslan Training
- Lauren Mary | Disability Studies
We sincerely appreciate everyone who put in an application and we hope to see many more applications for the second round in 2022.
Find out more about the Scholarships on our WWDA LEAD Scholarships page.