Our June Newsletter was sent out to our members and subscribers.
If you would like to receive these emails you can become member or subscribe.
June’s newsletter included information on:
- Gold Coast Disability Expo
- Avenues of Support Webinar!
- Art prize – closes soon!
- New WWDA LEAD Blog posts
- Next Peer Networking event
Disability Royal Commission
- August Public Hearing for women and girls – Postponed until October!
- WWDA’s new video on the DRC
- WWDA’s DRC Submissions
- Public Hearing 6 Report
- Watch Party: Crip Camp
- Our Site Information
- Things to do
- New Disability Provider Alert
- Violent relationship story
WWDA in the media!
- Four recent articles which included representation from WWDA staff.
- Advisory body to help shape a future free from violence against women
- Women with Disabilties Vic- Forum on DRC
- People with Disabilities Australia – Independent Assessment Survey