Our July Newsletter was sent out to our members and subscribers.
July’s newsletter included information on:
- Welcome new staff members!
- Tess Moodie
- Ajar Sana
- WWDA Funded to give a voice to women and girls with disability
- Apply now for our new Mentoring Program
- Art Prize entries close tomorrow
- Have you missed some of our webinars
- New WWDA LEAD Blog posts
Disability Royal Commission
- WWDA’s response to the DRC Rights and Attitudes Issues paper
- WDA’s new video on the DRC!
- The experiences of culturally and linguistically diverse people with disability
- July Public Hearing
- Letter to the NDIS Minister on Eight Priority Areas for Access and Planning Improvements
- We want to hear from you on Supported Independent living!
National Disability Employment Strategy
- WWDA’s Submissions to the National Disability Employment Strategy Consultation Paper
- Latest COVID-19 updates
- National Plan to Reduce Violence against Women and their Children Survey
- Incubator Workshop – Expressions of Interest
- 2021 National Awards Nominations Open!