Our August Newsletter was sent out to our members and subscribers.
August’s newsletter included information on:
- Thank You to WWDA’s President, Tricia Malowney OAM
- Staff catch up in the ACT
- You are invited to the Art Prize Awards Ceremony!
- Have you voted for the People’s Choice Award yet?
- Peer Networking – Women’s Health Week
- Have you missed some of our previous webinars?
- Have you written for our Blog?
- WWDA Youth podcast now available!
- Youth DRC Peer Networking Event
Disability Royal Commission
- Why is it important to get involved?
- WWDA’s recent submissions
- WWDA’s new video on the DRC!
- Watch this space: Youth Focus Group
- Feedback Session: Support for Decision Making consultation
- NDIS – where do we go from here?
- WWDA Community in lock down
- Latest COVID-19 updates
- In case you missed it: Young carers see critical boost in funding for education
- Jean Hailes’ Women’s Health Week – Be a part of it
- Women with Disabilities Victoria – Brenda Gabe Leadership Award
- 2021 National Awards Nominations Open!