Our April Newsletter was sent out to our members and subscribers.
If you would like to receive these emails you can become member or subscribe.
April’s newsletter included information on:
Disability Royal Commission
- Our Disability Royal Commission Webinar: Recording now available!
- New WWDA Submissions
- Upcoming Public Hearings
- Developing the next National Plan to Reduce Violence against Women and their Children
- Parliamentary Inquiry into family, domestic and sexual violence
- WWDA responds to the Inquiry into Independent Assessments
- Do you want to connect with other disabled woman?
- Are you artistic? Submit to our Art Prize!
- WWDA LEAD Scholarships applications closed
- New WWDA LEAD Blog post
- Our Site: Telling your employer about your disability
- Have your say: National Disability Employment Strategy
- Victorian Disability Worker Commission
- COVID-19 Vaccines roll-out
- If you are eligible, book your vaccine online
- More information on Our Site
- Second review of the Premises Standards 2010