Please read the Terms and Conditions below and then click the button to be redirected to the Blog or Story Submission Form where you can submit your Creative Work to be published.
To read the Terms and Conditions and download the consent form in Easy English, please click on the below button:
- We would like to publish your work on our website to inspire other women, girls, feminine identifying and non-binary people with disability. This website can be viewed by anyone. This means we have no control over who can view, read or listen to your story.
- If you would like your work to be published on our website, you will need to sign and return the form on the following page. WWDA will ensure there are a variety of accessible ways to do this.
- You will retain copyright in any blog posts, stories, photographs, artwork, videos, or voice recordings you contribute.
- You will grant WWDA a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual copyright licence (including a right of sub-licence) to use, copy, modify or otherwise exploit blog posts, stories, photographs, artwork, videos, or voice recordings you contribute; and warrant that you have the right to grant such licence. This means you will let WWDA post your work on the WWDA blog that is published across WWDA’s website and social media accounts.
- Extracts from the blog may be used in WWDA’s newsletters, on WWDA’s social media and in reporting to WWDA’s board and funders. You can tell us if you do not want us to use your work for these things. If we want to use your content for any other purpose, such as for WWDA’s advocacy and policy work, we will contact you first to get your consent.
- You agree to indemnify and hold WWDA (including its directors, officers, employees and consultants) harmless from any claim made by any third party arising out of your content.
- WWDA will credit you as the creator of the relevant content on the blog. We do not have to use your name on the website or when posting your content. We can use your first name, your full name or a made-up name if you would prefer. You just need to tell us in the consent form below.
- You can tell us at any time if you change your mind and decide you want us to take your work off the website. Please note that we can’t guarantee that people won’t still have your work as they may have downloaded it when it was available.
- You must not submit any material (your content) to the WWDA blog that:
a) infringes the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
b) is defamatory or offensive, abusive, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, class, age, sexual orientation or disability;
c) relates to unlawful conduct, creates a privacy or security risk to any person, including by soliciting personal information from someone, solicits money from any person, is false, misleading or deceptive, would harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend;
d) contains financial, legal, medical, or other professional advice;
e) would reflect negatively on WWDA, including our goodwill, name and reputation;
f) breaches any applicable laws, or would otherwise result in civil or criminal liability for you, us, or any third party.
- You and WWDA agree to comply with any Indigenous Cultural and Intellectual Property Laws (ICIP) applicable to the subject matter of any artwork, including any text or other material, that is submitted. You agree that you have:
a) Obtained all relevant consents and/or permissions;
b) Complied and will continue to comply with the applicable protocols and codes of practice relating to the subject matter of this agreement;
c) Observed and will continue to observe the relevant customary laws and traditions;
In respect of matters relating to the use of the ICIP that is the subject of this agreement.
11. WWDA will not display or use any artwork in a context that might be considered by an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander community to be inappropriate, derogatory, degrading or offensive. WWDA will remove any artwork, including any text or other material, which it is informed is inappropriate, derogatory, degrading or offensive to an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community. When displaying or reproducing an artwork, WWDA will make an attribution in respect of Indigenous Cultural or Intellectual Property in artworks in accordance with the attribution notice indicated in the consent form below.
12. WWDA acknowledges that in the event of an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander artist’s death, the subsequent display of their likeness may be culturally inappropriate and that, upon notification of the artist’s death and receipt of a request to do so from a member of the artist’s family or representative, agrees to remove any likeness or images of the deceased artist from any promotional material or publication under WWDA’s control, to the extent that is reasonably practical.
14. Your privacy is very important, and your personal information is protected by laws including the Privacy Act 1988.
15. The personal details you provide on the form below will not be shared with anyone outside of WWDA and will be kept on a password-protected computer at WWDA.
16. By submitting to the WWDA blog, you confirm that you are 15 years of age or over, and if aged between 15-18, have legal parental or guardian consent.
Please click on the button below to begin submitting your work.
If you have any questions, you can contact us via our Contact Us page.
Thank you for contributing your work!
The WWDA Team.